Congregation Kol Tikvah has created this policy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
When you access this site, we collect a limited amount of anonymous data that tells us basic information such as:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you connect from America Online).
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- Your ISP number
This data does not give personal information such as your name, phone number, email address, social security number, etc.
The information we acquire when you access our site will help us adjust this web site and get important messages across to you. It will also help us determine whether the browsers that access our site can read certain kinds of scripts and are fast enough to see images without undue delay. In addition, these stats will help us determine what sites and search engines are linking to us and protect against unauthorized use.
If you voluntarily provide any personal information by emailing the web site or filling out a survey/form, we will not sell it to any third party or commercial entity. While we will safeguard any personal information voluntarily provided to us, we can assume no legal liability and extend no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the use of this site.
NOTICE: We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide it.
We will NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- We will NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- We will NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent
- We will NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- We will NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send mail to the following postal address:
Congregation Kol Tikvah
6750 University Drive
Parkland, FL 33067
- You can Telephone (954) 346-7878 or Fax (954) 346-0881.
- Users must request to opt out to be excluded from our e-mail list.
The contents of this website are copyright Congregation Kol Tikvah, all rights reserved. This website also makes use of certain content that is licensed from other parties.
Please request permission from Congregation Kol Tikvah before using any of our content or graphics for your sites, documents or publications.
The services of this site are provided on an “as-is” basis, with no warranty expressed or implied. Access this site at your own risk
Access of this site for the purpose of disruption of service for the Congregation Kol Tikvah website is not authorized and may be prosecutable. Such access includes but is not limited to so-called “denial of service” attacks, posting of unauthorized commercial messages, unauthorized attempts to alter the content of the site or making of offensive entries in our message centers.